Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Shop Update - 5/17/09

It's still the weekend! I'm in under the deadline!

It's my personal goal to list at least one new item every week, and jewelry tends to be my quickest thing to put up. I'm currently held "captive" by my supplies order, though. I'm down to my last few headpins and jump rings, and it's driving me NUTS. I'm thisclose to finishing a piece for my wedding section that I think would be really amazing for a beach wedding, but I just HAD to run out of supplies *grumble*... should be here any day now, but obviously I can't list the item yet until it's DONE. Hopefully everyone will really dig it, though. I wanted to make something unique for a bride who wants to go beyond the traditional pearls and crystals look. NOT that there's anything WRONG with that - I love making those pieces, too!

It's not my supplier's fault, either, I love my supplier. SO much, in fact, that I'll pimp them really quick. Artbeads.com has always provided wonderful service, easy returns, and GREAT products! The best part (for me at least) is that they sell their products individually, which means if you want to try a product out or test an idea before buying in bulk, you can buy just a few beads or findings instead of a TON, but when you buy a ton they give great bulk discounts.

Artbeads Jewelry Supplies


It's funny, I'm feeling so full of ideas and just want to create, create, create right now! I've been doing a practice crochet hat because I'll need to start crankin' out my crochet hats for the upcoming cold season soon. I also have a headband idea I want to start playing with soon. Cards! Can't forget cards. SO MUCH TO DO!

Anyway. Let's get to the good stuff - this week's listing, of course!

Sweet Blossom earrings! Simple glass beads in pretty floral shapes. =) Just a little sweet somethin' to make yourself "spring-y" ;D

More to come, hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment