Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update for May 31, 2009 - Handmade Cards!

Happy Summer! It's officially here! For those of you not in California, BE GLAD. IT'S FREAKIN' HOT OVER HERE.

This week's posting is the FIRST handmade card set to be sold at Deliciously Girly! I'm very excited, because I think these turned out really nice. Granted, I AM biased. Click the picture below to see for yourself!


The listing is for the ENTIRE set - so you'll get 5 lovely cards (with envelopes, of course) to send to friends!

Next week will be wedding necklace #2, just waiting on MORE supplies (I'm so lame at ordering the right supplies amounts, hahaha), and maybe my first CROCHETED item! We'll see how it goes... the prototype is in progress, and if I like it, I'll write the official pattern and then make a nice version for the shop.

In other exciting news, I had my first purchase last week! WHOOO! The customer really liked the little gift I threw in there - marble magnets! I also have an order from a friend for jewelry for her bridesmaids, which we'll be looking at beads for next weekend. =D Yay for all this crafty goodness! If you'd like to see what I've made that hasn't gone in the shop, click here for my Flickr.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment